cKinetics' mission is to propagate and develop market
driven solutions for rapid adoption of sustainable growth strategies in industries and communities within emerging economies.
The vision for cKinetics is to accelerate creation and maintenance
of systems which shape a balance between resource needs of today and
those in the future.
cKinetics is founded on the following philosophy
- Do: action counts louder than words.
- Be frugal: Natural resources are scare and limited. We need to be frugal with them just as we would with anything we own.
- Set an example: Being an example and adopting low-resource-footprint is the best way to be the change as also to understand the challenges first-hand. cKinetics will be a carbon-neutral company constantly pushing towards zero-carbon. By setting an example for our children we can enable the generations to come.
- Be alert to opportunities: Air, water and land are considered 'free' (or close to 'free') in many more ways than we can imagine. We need to alert ourselves to such cases and identify opportunities to bring about change.
- Be wise on technology: Technology is our biggest ally in increasing efficiency and driving conservation. Technology is also our biggest enemy when it lets consumption go out of control.
- Leverage market based solutions: These have a tendency to work and cKinetics will expend its energies on being creative in coming up with products and services that help align incentives along with other players. Creating MBS also means creating bridges across continents and brokering information to facilitate the market.
- Be factual: If it can't be measured, it is probably not worth doing. Data will form the pillar for cKinetics. All internal initiatives should be measurable and decisions made on data from them. Chances are that others will also want to make data-driven decisions especially in market-driven-scenarios. cKinetics should become their go-to resource.
- Set imagination free: We're limited on what is possible by our own minds. Dare to think beyond the conventional and make it happen.